Here are some forms that you might find useful.
Check the ones you want, and then click Add to Cart
to have them e-mailed to you upon checkout.

USPS Change of Address
United States Postal Service Change of Address form.
Price: FREE  
IRS Change of Address
The offical form to change your address with the IRS.
Price: FREE